Job Role: Head of Partnerships
META STUDIO JDs
Description of Role
We have a new role open in our team for the Head of Partnerships. We are looking for a dynamic individual who can help us expand the vision of Meta Studios with long-term and meaningful partnerships. You will be tasked with analysing consumer needs, current market trends, and exploring potential partnerships from an ROI and brand perspective. You will be responsible for handling end-to-end communications with our marketing and content teams to coordinate all growth and strategic alliance activities.
A strong character who can think out of the box, is proactive, flexible and adaptable as role demands.
- Sourcing, managing, building relationships, and creating and executing against a pipeline.
- Solving complex problems and developing creative solutions with high attention to details and execution.
- Ability to influence cross-functionally and externally, and work in a collaborative environment.
- Excellent product understanding and strategic thinking skills, with the ability to advocate and drive key product innovations or opportunities with the developer community.
Some examples of your role:
- Build partnerships vertical for Meta Studios via distribution / revenue sharing / content creation partnerships to enable exponential subscriber growth
- Identify, foster and negotiate creative relationships (online and offline)
- Navigate internal & external stakeholders to run the partnership discussions end to end; including identifying the right opportunities, framing win-win structures, negotiation and closure
- Execute the roadmap, execution plans and success measurement for various partnerships
- Execute the existing & new partnerships through direct/indirect influence in the organization
- Communicate the impact of partnerships to internal stakeholders
- Growth and ownership mindset to drive result-oriented partnerships for MetaStudios
- 4-6 years of total experience, with 2-3 years in partnership/relationship roles from mobile applications, games, digital content,metaverse, or other mobile-focused businesses.
- Ability to analyse and communicate large data across multiple departments and partners
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills in English
- Great networking skills to on-board credible partnerships to achieve long-term goals
- Prior experience in gaming and gaming-adjacent industries with a genuine appreciation for blockchain technology and the benefits it can offer the games industry.
- Managerial experience along with high-growth or early-stage startup experience.
- From a top Institution
- Singapore or India preferred; remote possible
|Job Category||Partnerships Head of Partnerships|