Job Role : CEO
Description of Role
We have a new role open in our team for the Chief Executive Officer. to manage the day-to-day operations of our company. The right candidate must be ready to build and model a great company culture, provide inspired leadership to our executive team, establish a great working relationship with the board of directors, and set a course for company strategy.
A strong character who can think out of the box, is proactive, flexible and adaptable as role demands.
- Providing inspired leadership company-wide
- Making high-level decisions about policy and strategy of MetaStudios
- Developing and implementing operational policies and a strategic plan.
- Acting as the primary spokesperson for the company in all internal and external discussions
Some examples of your role:
- This critical role reports to Founder and Group Chairman
- Establish the strategic plan to include both short and long-range goals and ensure that the goals and forecasts are consistent with the long-range strategic objectives for the expansion of the studio network
- Create a service-oriented culture and provide leadership in developing employee engagement strategies to include the approval of human resources strategies, leadership engagement, and employee communication plans and activities.
- Act as a role model of the company’s mission, vision, values and people philosophy and effectively engage and communicate with team members, as well as selecting, mentoring, and managing the performance of leadership.
- Promote an environment that encourages planning, communications cooperation, collaboration and efficiency with effective leadership for key management positions.
- Ensure that all activities are performed in compliance with local, state and Tribal regulations and laws governing business operations.
- Provide leadership in the development and execution of the company’s plans to optimise revenue and ensure profits are commensurate with the best interests of the company, its customers and employees.
- Review and evaluate financial statements, sales and activity reports, and other performance data to measure productivity and goal achievement and to determine areas that require cost reduction and program improvement.
- Direct, plan, and implement business unit policies, guidelines and procedures to maximise returns and achieve productivity objectives.
- Analyse operations to evaluate performance of the team in meeting objectives and make recommendations of potential cost reduction, program improvement, or policy changes.
- Provide leadership and strategic direction in all aspects of the company’s operations in regards to studios to achieve budgeted results and other financial criteria
- Possess strong planning, management and leadership skills.
- Possess strong decision-making skills.
- Ability to think strategically, analytically and critically.
- A driven leader who is committed to goals with the ability to lead changes and encourage a results-oriented culture.
- Good interpersonal skill with the ability to build rapport.
- Ability to cope well in an unstructured yet flexible environment.
- Ability to motivate a wide range of staff from diverse backgrounds.
- Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree in Business Administration, Management, Finance, or equivalent.
- Highly experienced in Web3 gaming and crypto studios senior management position is a must with deep understanding of the industry best practices and trends within Web3 gaming.
- Industry knowledge of gaming revenue points and lead discussions of moving to a web3 revenue generation business model for our gaming partners
- An understanding of scalable blockchains, crypto and/or NFTs
- Exceptional stakeholder and communications capabilities
|Job Category||C Level CEO|